Warning: getimagesize(http://www.villageofjoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/6-crop.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /home/villageo/public_html/wp-content/themes/jobcareer/backend/theme-components/cs-header/cs_functions.php on line 756

Toxic Animals

Some of the most toxic things in the world are animals. Animals use their toxins for a number of different purposes. They could use it for protection against predators. Or they may also use their toxins to capture prey. Whatever the case may be, you should definitely avoid the animals on this list. If you did come across them you may die! It is no joke that these animals are really deadly. Please note that these animals on this list are poisonous, which means that it is dangerous to ingest them. So whatever you do, do not come into contact with these poisonous animals.

Cone Snail

A single dose of poison from this tiny snail can kill up to several grown adults. This would mean that even getting stung by one of these snails is going to put you at a huge risk. These snails can release a tiny harpoon that can inject poison into your bloodstream. So you may want to be careful if you are walking on the beach.

King Cobra

While not the most venomous snake in the world, since there are other snakes with more potent venom, the King Cobra’s aggression makes it one of the deadliest. These snakes are very aggressive, and they will not hesitate to bite anyone that gets too close to them. Their venom is fast-acting and could cause heart failure.

Death Stalker Scorpion

Many of the scorpions that you have probably seen in real life are mostly harmless. However, that is not the case of this scorpion. A single sting from it would be deadly and also extremely painful.

Blue Ringed Octopus

Even a tiny octopus can be truly deadly if you are not careful. This small invertebrate has got a sting that can kill a human in several minutes. And it is also hard to spot as well since it can camouflage its body by changing its colors. And it is even worse since there is no antidote to its venom. There is a very high chance that you could die if you get stung by this animal.

Puffer Fish

The puffer fish is extremely toxic, and in addition to that, it also has another defense mechanism. It can expand its body to make it hard for predators to swallow it. And if a predator does end up eating it, they would die within minutes. Its liver and skin contain potent neurotoxins.

Wandering Spider

The Brazillian wandering spider is definitely one of the creepiest animals on this list. It is a huge spider that can easily grow to the size of a person’s palm. They hide plants, such as banana trees, and when you come to close they attack with their painful and venomous bites.

Box Jellyfish

Even the squishy jellyfish is something to watch out for at the beach. If you have ever been stung by a Jellyfish, then you know how painful it can be. But if you get stung by this Jellyfish, pain is your least concern. You could get paralyzed by its sting, and die from suffocation or drowning.